Wednesday, October 12, 2005

What Does it Take?

My friend Peter Han, and the amazing author of the bestseller Nobodies to Somebodies, is filming this year.

"What It Takes" is a documentary which follows 4 world-class triathletes around for a year, as they prepare for the IM Hawaii world championships in October, 2005. The film shows life on the inside for top pros Peter Reid, Heather Fuhr, Luke Bell, and though she’s taken a maternity leave this year, Lori Bowden. You can check this out at www.WITmovie.com.


Hey athletes and spectators -- email me your ideas for the blog. What do you want to see here? What questions do you have?

If you have a question about the race, this week's events, or about the journey, send it to me and I'll put it here in a Q&A post. E-Mail me your questions at mthrower@triathletemag.com
~