Sunday, July 23, 2006

Live from New York, it's Saturday night.


This last week in NYC, I was taking part in the filming of a TV show that will air in December on the Warner Brothers Network nationwide (the WB - in the middle of a name change). The show is still in stealth mode; I'll announce more here in November.

On Saturday, I had the chance to get out into Central Park, and even with the heat and humidity, the park was filled with runners, cyclists and triathletes. It was inspiring to me to notice the popularity of triathlon bikes and aero bars - it seemed like every other bike was a triathlon bike.

Cities sometimes require early morning workouts, or late evening workouts - the pace of the city, the traffic and the air all dictate the best times to work out. Remember to stick with it, no matter what happens - train inside if you have to, but find the time to train - and remember to look around when you do...

Here is a quick NYC photo gallery from my trip:





~