Sunday, February 18, 2007

A Letter From Jocelyn

Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2007 7:57 PM
To: mthrower@triathletemag.com
Subject: Good One!





Dear Mitch,
On a fateful google search (of something only vaguely related!) I landed on your blog. I am not a triathlete but I read
your entry from your encounter with the lady with Parkinson's on your flight to London-it caught my eye because I've just returned home from living there for 2 years. I thought it was an absolutely fantastic entry. I work with people with a wide variety of illnesses who have taught me more about living than I could ever express to you. The fact that you showed her kindness and sensitivity when you come from a completely different perspective of the physical world made me smile. I'm sure she will always remember it as well.

Good Luck in all your triathletic pursuits!
-Jocelyn
~

Click here to read the blog entry she is referring to.